We are engaged in offering genuine quality Potassium Phthalimide to the esteemed customers. This is a chemical compound, which is widely used in different industries and sectors. It is commercially available and appears as pale yellow & fluffy crystals. Potassium salt of phthalimide, this is checked on certain quality parameters to gauge its flawlessness. This Potassium Phthalimide is prepared by adding a hot solution of phthalimide to potassium hydroxide and the desired product precipitates.
- Formula: C8H4KNO2
- It is a reagent
- Used in the Gabriel synthesis of amines
The specifications are as follows:
- Chemical Name: Potassium Phtalimide
- CAS No: 1074-82-4
- Physical Appearance: Light yellow crystalline power
- ASSAY : 99.5% MIN (TITRIMETRIC)
- PACKING : 25Kg/50Kgs
- Solubility: Clear Solution in water (10%).