Palladium Nitrate is an inorganic compound with the chemical formula Pd(NO3)2. It is a yellowish-white crystalline solid that is soluble in water and ethanol.Palladium Nitrate is primarily used as a precursor in the production of various palladium compounds and catalysts. It is also used as a catalyst in various chemical reactions, particularly in the synthesis of organic compounds.
In addition, Palladium Nitrate is used in some scientific applications, such as in the preparation of palladium thin films and as a reagent in analytical chemistry.
- Assay : 99.5 %
- Melting Point : 100 DegreeC
- Molar Mass : 230.43 g/mol
- Packaging Size : 10 gms
- Form of Chemicals : Solid
- Solubility : Slightly soluble in water
- Physical State : Powder
- Molecular Formula : Pd (No3)2
- Grade Standard : Industrial Grade,Technical Grade